Who are Pentagon Installations?
We undertake a broad range of commercial and residential, glazing and building projects. These include large-scale commercial glazing projects, residential housing blocks and offices and public buildings.Pentagon Installations © 2018.
Pentagon Installations Ltd, Brook Cottage, Paddock Lane, Singleton, Chichester, PO18 0EX
Our website address is: www.pentagoninstallations.com
Your personal data – how it is collected and what we use that information for
In order to process requests for quotations, fulfil contracts and deliver our services to you – we may need to request and store the following information about you: For example, when you contact us with an enquiry, either through our website enquiry form, by emailing us, by writing to us, by telephone or face-to-face – we log details about you as an individual / or if you are representing a company. These details can include your title, your full name, your email address, your company name, your direct dial telephone number and your mobile number.
The data that is collected is only used by us to enable us to offer you a reliable service, and to give you information on our services – on a lawful basis. We do not send out any email newsletters or email marketing to you.
It may also be necessary for us to collect the following types of personal information from you:
• Financial information; bank account details
• Employment; ie employer name, and your job title and your business contact email address.
• Personal information; country of birth, date of birth, marital status, national insurance number, identification documents, suitability for credit
Information collected from other sources
• We may also obtain personal information via a credit search using a third party credit reference agency.
To perform a contract with you
• To take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract
• To decide whether or not to enter into a contract
• To manage and perform that contract
• To ensure the records we store remain relevant
Our legitimate interest
• For good governance, accounting, managing and auditing Pentagon Installations business operations
• For market research, and analysis
• To only send you marketing communications once we have your consent
When you exercise your rights under data protection law and make requests;
• For compliance with legal, regulatory requirements and related disclosures
• For establishment and defence of legal rights
• For activities relating to the prevention, detection and investigation of crime
• To verify your identity, engage in fraud prevention and anti-money laundering checks
• Only when you request we disclose your personal data to other people or organisations.
• When we process any special categories of personal data – only at your request.
• Only sending you marketing communications where we have asked for your specific consent to do so.
The enquiry form on our website asks for your name, company name, email address, telephone number and a message; this information is only in order for us to respond to your enquiry and provide information requested by you initially and whilst a project is in progress.
You are free to unsubscribe from our database at any time by emailing us on: email@example.com
Pentagon do not share your personal information with third parties.
Data retention period
Pentagon store your data from our enquiry form, postal or written correspondence or via telephone calls – as long as is required to enable us to deal with your request; or to continue to provide information to you in future; or whilst a project is being processed and if future promotions/ discounts are offered – based on our legal and regulatory requirements.
Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
– The right to be informed
– The right of access
– The right of rectification
– The right of erasure
– The right to restrict processing
– The right to data portability
– The right to object
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of rights that may be exercised free of charge. Those include rights to:
• Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
• Require us to amend any mistakes in your information we store
• Request the erasure of personal information concerning you
• Object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you – for direct marketing purposes
• Otherwise restrict processing of your personal data in specific circumstances
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
If you would like further information about data protection you can visit the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at;
www.ico.org.uk. The ICO is the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest and data privacy for individuals. We comply with all ICO regulatory and statutory requirements. You have the right to make a complaint to the ICO regarding the handling of your data.
We implement appropriate organisational safeguards to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to personal data.
Personal Data Breach
We have security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used in an unauthorised manner. We only allow access to your personal information by those who have a genuine business need to access it. Those processing your information, do so in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. But, should a breach of security occur, leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to; personal data, including breaches that are the result of both accidental and deliberate causes, we will notify the Information Commissioner’s Office of the breach within 72 hours from its discovery. We will also contact individuals where the breach is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of those individuals.
Please be aware, that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with the storage and transmission of your Personal Data.
Cookies and how to manage them
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings.
You may prefer to disable (opt-out) Cookies on this site and on others, the way to do this is to disable Cookies in your web browser.
Refer to your browser website for more details on how disabling Cookies could affect website functionality.
For more information regarding cookies; to see how cookies are set; and how to manage, or disable, them visit; www.allaboutcookies.org
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION 2018
The EU law on personal data, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), gives website visitors the right to receive certain, up-to -date details on what data is registered about them at any time, what purpose it will be used for, and where in the world it is sent (along with the possibility to prevent it from happening). Read more here: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/
Any photographic images, used on www.pentagoninstallations.com – are obtained through the consent of customers, or bought legally through stock image websites or are our own property.